Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My so called "Completed Desktop"

Hoho...
A long long time I didn't step into this blog.
Anyway, I'm back to here as well.
Just the matter of sooner or later. Haha
But it's normal lah har..
I duno what to post mah..
Okay..stop bragging..and here goes..
Well, maybe we can start of with a little bit of picture perhaps?

Well, here's just a quick shot of the overall desktop.
I know it's messy a little..
But just bare with me..haha

This is something that gives me enjoyment everyday.
My Philips Aurilium PSC805 sound card.
Coz..it's my sounding manager to kick the sounding department to work..haha
Nevertheless, reason why I like it..not only produces acceptional sound.
But it's a collector item now as it's out of the production line.

And to blast things out..
Here is my Altec Lansing CS21..hehe
Got it for almost 4years I think..
And it still kicking like it meant to be..haha
Really loves it.

This is something to treat my eye well. XD
It's my BenQ 21.5" Full HD Widescreen Monitor.
Enjoy every game that I used to play on this mon..
Enjoying every bit of the detail ( but limited to some game only..u'll know why..haha)

This is my deadly snake..haha
Its name is so called Death Adder (a kind of snake)
And I'm loving it !
Ahh..and not forgot to mention the black colour thinggy below the moussy.
It's my silky smooth Everglide Titan mousepad..
Wahaha..love this combination.
Love how the mouse can do ice skating on it.

Well last but not least, this is my latest Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard.
It's given by my darling siew fong. haha
Without this lovely keyboard,
My so called "Complete Desktop" will not be "completed" LOL!

No comments: