Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm sick~

This should be the time that I study for my final exam
But somehow
Those devil come and interrupt my sacred body..hoho
And make me feel damn uncomfortable
Coz I'm sick lar..
Yesterday is still okay though..
Just sore throat for yesterday
But today..
Haiz...getting worse
Still got a lil' sore throat plus flu plus a lil' cough as well
And I'm suspecting that I'm on a lil' fever as well
Holy crap...
Get well soon please..
I need to study for my exam man...

-End-

2 comments:

darren said...

deng,go find ur gf to chill off ur fever la...hahaha...
haiz...never take care of urself well,so noob 1...wakaka...
study what la...exam only ma...haha...

Guek's Space said...

I'm not like u lah pro baby..haha
U don't need to study at all I know.
Coz u saw Mxxxxx picture then u will know how to answer the question paper d.
haha